Monday, August 29, 2011

Audrey Holland - Author

This is the blog of Audrey Holland.  So far my stories have been about women and the trials in their lives.

All of my books do have a base in romance as I believe that is the foundation of mankind, but and that is a big BUT - Love means different things to different people. I try to incorporate that difference in the success - and failures of relationships between my characters.

I hope you enjoy my journey as I learn this new career as an author. Like any 'job', no matter how much you love it, you have to learn how to do it! I would like to thank the kind people at bluewoodpublishing.com and my friend and mentor Julie Romero for all their help.
Bluewoodpublishing.com
JulieRomero.net

3 comments:

  1. 2011-11-01
    I guess I better get busy and post something here!
    Well my first ebook LEAVING has been out now for four months and well -- I’m not going to get rich from the very first one! The next ebook GOODBYE BURT will be out in the next couple weeks. And then ebook number three WHEN DIVORCE IS NOT ENOUGH will be next. (release date unknown at this time)
    So I’ll keep trying, although getting rich is not my prime objective. I really want to become a prolific writer and entertain a wide variety of people, which means I have to get more than erotica stories published. So I’m now working on a Romance Novel (full length) in between the two short stories I have under way.
    Back to work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! My second ebook GOODBYE BURT was released by http://www.Bluewoodpublishing.com on November 9, 2011.
    I’m still in shock! The first one was such a thrill but this one has me floored, I’m starting to realize that I can really reach my life-long goal of becoming an author. Perhaps so far I have just touched on it, but it is attainable. Now I just have to write a story that will captures everyone’s imagination, (or at least more than a few) and then I’ll really have made it.
    I’ve had a bury morning, I’ve updated my web site, my blog, facebook, messenger and email and now I have to bake bread. I promised my son I would so I better get at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have three stories published so far and they are all based on actual events from my life (well sort of, stretched and twisted just a bit you know!)

    In Leaving Judy catches her husband with his sister's maid of honor - so did I but I didn't do the smart thing, I didn't leave.

    I wish I had the opportunity that Stephanie got at the end of Goodbye Burt it is exactly what I wish could have done to that bloody married man.

    And for When Divorce is not Enough? Well I do have an ex! ;)

    ReplyDelete